Are you looking for the best smartwatches under 100 dollars? Then you have just landed on the right site. Quick Intro. What are smartwatches? Simple. These are the newest and trending fancy devices on market today basically functioning like a regular classy old watch type telling time but for their unique design, the smartwatches function pretty much like the common trending smartphones of both Android and IOS software. So, basically, the beauty of possessing a smartwatch is that they make use of your personal Android or IOS smartphone by synchronising with it thus connecting with it and making use of its features at the mere press of a button on your smartwatch. Pretty cool huh? Well, that’s only part of it for there’s more than these new gizmos can do having features like Wireless Bluetooth connection to Headphones, Wi-Fi connection, streaming, music playing, GPS device, Heart rate monitor, calendar and much more than the variously branded smartwatches of today come with suiting your smartwatch feature desires.
Having known the tremendous and fine designed smartwatches of various brands available on market today, there comes a question of which one to settle for. Each of them of the brand of interest comes with varying price offers ranging from below $100 to slightly above and for the more gizmo and tech advanced brands, you probably need to save up a little bit more if you want a cool and fancy smartwatch. But having known that there are lots of sorts of branded smartwatches today, for these devices becoming swiftly even more popular over the passing of years and that various types come each with a certain price range, what is the best and affordable model suiting your taste and preferences? A hundred Dollars probably sounds quite a lot to spend on a watch, does it? Or is it favourable? Got money for one above 100? Too much? Well, here’s the part of it, there are bound to be more than one suiting your desires that are affordable and ideal for you. How about a list of best watches under one hundred Dollars? If it sounds like a good deal, then you and I are most definitely on the same page for as you read further you will come across the best watches under 100 Dollars available on market today. It will be entirely up to you to pick the one you like the most from the listed smartwatches ranging below 100 Dollars.
- 1 Best Cheap Smartwatches under $100 USD….
- 2 Top 10 Best Smartwatches Under 100 Dollars Reviewed
- 3 1. Amazfit Bip Smartwatch
- 4 2. Pebble Time Smartwatch
- 5 3. Willful Smartwatch For iPhone And Android
- 6 4. Scinex SW20 Smartwatch
- 7 5. Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band
- 8 6. Sma Smartwatch For iPhone
- 9 7. Lemfo Smartwatch For Android Phone
- 10 8. Asus ZenWatch 2
- 11 9. Martian Smartwatch
- 12 10. Alcatel One Touch Go
- 13 Conclusion
Best Cheap Smartwatches under $100 USD….
Here are the best smartwatches under 100 dollars available on market today.
- Amazfit Bip Smartwatch
- Pebble Time Smartwatch
- Willful Smartwatch For iPhone And Android
- Scinex SW20 Smartwatch
- Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band
- Sma Smartwatch For iPhone
- Lemfo Smartwatch For Android Phone
- Asus ZenWatch 2
- Martian Smartwatch
- Alcatel One Touch Go
Top 10 Best Smartwatches Under 100 Dollars Reviewed
Now, let’s look at what each of them has to offer.
The Amazfit Bip smartwatch is one of the Xiaomi spinoff Huami brand the watch looking slightly in between the Pebble and Apple Watch coming with incredibly 45 days of battery life, 30 days life if heart rate monitor is in use. It is a competitive fitness tracker than lasts longer than 30 days on a single charge. Also included features are GPS and GLONAS for route tracking, motion sensor tracking step counts and movements when exercising, all together with the heart rate monitor make up the three main sensors the watch comes with. As it stands the watch is made with matte-textured plastic chassis as well as a slightly curved slate of Corning Gorilla Glass on top of its coloured pixelated display.
The watch has 176 x176 pixels and a 1.28 inches LCD coloured display ever always turned on. It has also a barometer, geomagnetic sensor, 3-axis accelerometer for activities like sports, sleep tracking, both indoor and outdoor runs, cycling with detailed GPS routes as well as stats. The watch is of lightweight and comes in four vibrant colour options with the ability to use the watch for email receiving, texting messages, making calls as well as getting app notifications displayed on the watch. It enables moving its interface done via the touchscreen waking with the side button which when clicked triggers an animation on the screen indicating that you have woken the woken the watch. The watch enables the slide of the finger for use, its built-in settings enabling you to designate a task launching when you press and hold the button. This is our choice for the best smartwatches under 100 dollars.
32g lightweight, dimensions of 9.7 x 1.4 x 0.4 inches comes in four colours, 45 days battery life, IP68 water resistant, 176 x 176 pixels, 1.28 inches LCD coloured display, of matte-textured plastic chassis design with slightly curved slate of 2.5 D Corning Gorilla Glass on top of coloured pixelated display, heart rate monitor, has of 20 mm standard width changeable watch band GPS and GLONAS for route tracking, motion sensor tracking, four-sport modes, Mi Fit App, smart notifications, weather report, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, sleep quality monitor, emails, texting, calls, 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- A product of the best marketing Huami brand looks like Apple Watch and Pebble.
- Lightweight, affordable, great feel and design, fitness tracker, 45 days battery life on a single charge, smartphone notifications, enables calls, texts, emails, alarm clock use, weather report, timer, stopwatch, GPS, GLONAS.
- Comes with a 30-day refund policy, 12-month new replacement warranty.
- Four great sports modes.
- Is not a robust watch compared to Watch OS nor Wear OS.
- Fairly simple, unlike other expensive smartwatches.
- Only resistant to light splashes, not ideal for swimming.
- Indoors may be a bit dimmer for some people though has a blue backlight for night time use.
Another of the Pebble smartwatch brands, the Pebble Time much like the original Pebble smartwatch runs with an E-paper monochrome LCD display with iOS and Android phone compatibilities as well. It is a simple watch, though non-comparable to the fancy and pricey models of various brands out there available on market, even in its simplistic design in that for being merely under 100 dollars it offers a lot more than any other. It is a pre-programmed smartwatch giving notifications of phone calls, emails, texts with the watch allowing the control of music. The Pebble for its E-paper monochrome LCD screen, the battery unlike other coloured smartwatches, lasts up to a week of use from single charge thus avoids frequent charging like other fancy brands on the market.
The interface of the smartwatch shows a dozen water resistant down to 30 meters enabling easy use even when it’s the rainy season. Another smartwatch features the Pebble comes with include smart activity reader, health and steps insights, sleep quality tracking, charging options of full charge lasting a week of watch use or fifteen-minute full charge supporting a whole day long battery power. The Pebble Time smartwatch also for the addition perks it comes with enables voice command actions for having a built-in microphone device within the smartwatch itself. The Pebble has an always-on colour e-paper display with excellent legibility outdoors and being not a touch screen, the smartwatch enables the use of the physical side keys on the case for the navigation of the operating system.
Comes with three colours, of Pebble Brand, lightweight of 7.4 pounds, dimensions of 4.6 x 2.5 x 4.6 inches, 1 Lithium polymer batteries required, Bluetooth features, special feature of microphone for voice actions, 7-day battery life, 15-minute full battery charge for one long day use, health and fitness features, built-in activity and fitness tracker, daily reports and weekly insights, water resistant, E-paper display for long battery life and for always-on screen and visible even in daylight, is of thin ergonomic and comfortable design, ease of wear. Also has a USB charging cable and 22mm silicone strap.
- Cheap and lightweight, though not fancy enough has good features making it ideal.
- Needs no frequent charging like other smartwatches, water-resistant down to 30m, has a long battery life of seven days, enables fifteen-minute full battery charge lasting one full day.
- E-paper display preserves battery life, always-on and visible screen even in bright daylight, comes with USB charging cable, 22mm silicone strap, microphone enabling voice commands.
- Enables use of physical side keys for navigation, easy use, fitness and health checks, sleep tracking, daily reports and weekly insights, compatible with iOS and Android, enables calls, texts, emails, and other smartphone notifications.
- Cheap and not fancy enough, it lacks other features of expensive watches.
- Has no colour screen like other fancy smartwatches.
- Has no touchscreen.
- No call answering feature.
The Wilful Smartwatch is one coming that comes with fitness tracking capabilities, a colourful appearance showing off a large display appropriate for the ones always on the go kind of job needing daily regular reminders and schedule. A watch with a most definitely attractive appearance made of aircraft-grade aluminium, with metal coating type of design, going under $100 suiting your preferences and needs. The Willful Smartwatch offers to use for either iPhone or Android with IP68 waterproof functionality, having sleep and heart rate monitors, also inclusive is a pedometer with the watch having the capability of supporting SMS app notification. As it stands the watch comes in two bright colours of green and orange having the functions at your fingertips of phone book checks, call history, making and answering of calls, checking and replying to messages with the only existing template; the only downside is that the iPhone can’t reply to messages.
It has accurate tracking of heart rate, steps taken, calories burned and also, distance travelled, possessing also, the auto tracking of sleep and with the ability to ma use of the stopwatch, alarm clock, calendar makes this gizmo available under one hundred dollars to be of great to the especially sedentary kind of folks, who, having not to spend much of a pricey watch with such features can easily opt for this little gadget depending on the money they have in their wallet. More reason to get this watch is that it also comes with music playing features, smooth syncing with any Android 4.4 and above, or any iOS device 7.0 or above. Also, for its IP68 waterproofing, it withstands, sweaty hands, rain and splashing of water onto it during deep water swimming. Its battery, however, has a capacity of 360 mAh lasting only two days but the good side is that it takes no more than two hours to charge and get the watch on the go.
Item weight is 4.2 ounces, shipping weight of 4 ounces, dimensions of 5.9 x 3.9 x 1.5 inches of the WF USA manufacturer, compatibility with Android 4.4 or above and iOS 7.0 or above, high quality scratch-resistant HD screen, IP68 waterproof, fitness tracker with fitness features, smartphone capabilities to receive app notifications, reply to social app texts, SMS, make and answer calls, BT call, sleep and heart rate monitor, calorie count, stopwatch, alarm clock, pedometer, remote music control, metal plating design, TPU interchangeable wristbands, built-in speaker, MIC and power button. A battery of 360 mAh lithium polymer, magnetic charging with USB cable lasting 1-2 days. Coming also with 1 x SW018 smartwatch; 1 x charging cable, 1 x user’s manual, Bluetooth support and 12 months warranty.
- Ideal watch for Sedentary workers, has bright display of colours, scratch-resistant HD display screen, affordable, fitness tracker with heart and sleep rate monitor, compatible to iOS 7.0 or above and Android 4.4 or above, smartwatch feature support of making and answering of calls, social app texting, SMS, calendar, stopwatch, alarm clock use, built-in speaker, MIC, TPU interchangeable wristbands, pedometer, calorie counter, colourful appearance of green and orange looks.
- Bluetooth features, IP68 waterproof, high-quality build, unisex smartwatch, comes with 12 months warranty with 30 days of product refund.
- The battery isn’t that good, short battery life.
- iPhone can’t reply to a text, is of bulky design, no sim card included.
The Scinex Smartwatch is a high-quality watch with a sim support capability going at a favourable price under 100 dollars and it has fine smartphone features, body of aluminium build, band of TPS material, the watch supporting GSM carriers like AT & T and T-Mobile, who provides micro sim which the smartwatch enables to use, also the watch having the capability of camera and video functionality for having 1.3-megapixels camera on the side, images taking from the front with the ability to shoot and save videos stored in the memory storage. The Scinex SW20 allows the user to make and receive calls, read and reply to SMS from the smartwatch itself, besides having a 16GB built-in memory, with a memory slot, the storage can be extended to about 32GB of storage and smartwatch use.
Additionally, the smartwatch enables social media access, emails, music streaming, alarm clock features, schedule making, sleep and activity monitoring, a pedometer included, that when you look at this little gadget, not too pricey and most definitely affordable hardly can you think twice of getting it or not for it being among the best under $100 smartwatches available on market today. The use of the smartphone even when the phone isn’t nearby is a benefit but firstly noting that the SMS messages, emails as well as other notifications will only work when the watch has paired with your smartphone and the Fundo Wear app has been installed. It works fully standalone, acts like a wrist-based smartphone with use of its 1.5 inches touchscreen relieving you of the worry of always having to carry your smartphone with you every time you are on the go. More perks are that the watch can connect to both iOS and Android device via Bluetooth connectivity, the smartphone features, app notifications, texts and calls remotely used by the watch.
Scinex SW20 is of 8 ounces in weight same as shipping weight with dimensions of 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.1 inches, has 1.5 inches touchscreen, 1 Lithium-ion batteries of 300mAh and 3.7v, high-quality watch with unique design, body of Aluminium build, silver and black appearances, standalone capabilities, Bluetooth pairing to iOS and Android devices, 16GB memory possible to be extended to 32GB with memory slot, support of GSM carriers like AT &T and T-Mobile, comes with micro sim support 0f 850/900/1800/1900, 1.3 megapixels camera for photos and video taking, music player, unisex, built-in speaker with MIC, internet streaming, Remote capture, Anti-lost ability to locate your phone when lost coming also with 1 year warranty.
- Affordable, of fine build, GSM micro sim support, smartphone pairing with both iOS and Android, 16GB memory possible to be extended to 32GB with a memory slot
- 1.3 megapixels built-in camera for photo and video taking, Anti-lost ability, standalone watch, Bluetooth features, unisex, 1-year warranty.
- Smartphone app notifications, phone calls, texts.
- 2-days battery life on daily usage.
- Basic features functioning with a high-contrast display.
- Slightly a little bulky and huge looking on the wrist.
- Unable to reply to a text of iPhone SMS, doesn’t have GPS.
The Garmin vivofit fitness band is a smartwatch that allows daily activity tracking of steps, distance, and sleep monitoring, a record of calorie intake, with the ability to pair with heart rate monitor for fitness activities, the band working up to 50 meters being water resistant. It learns your activity levels, assigns personalised goals, tells time, comes with 1+year battery life, with the ability to save and plan and share progress at Garmin ConnectTM. It has an LCD screen having no backlight, the watch joining the Nike Fuelband SE, the Jawbone UP24, and Samsung Gear Fit, the device with GPS features, of a rubbery flexible band, holding the tracking module much like the Livestrong wristbands albeit with a wider body.
Aesthetically, it is found to have lots in common with the Fitbit Flex than anything close to the Jawbone UP24 nor the Fuelband SE, the fitness band using a similar clasp keeping the band secure around the waist. The watch comes in a variety of colours of five colours of blue, red, purple, slate and teal. The perks of this device are that it can stay on for more than a year having not to change its battery, it is a 24/7 stylish wearable device, wireless syncing vivofit with Garmin Connect to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. Has compatibility with iOS and Android devices.
Garmin vivofitness band of 0.96 ounces in weight with 4 ounces shipping weight, five colour appearance of blue, purple, red, slate and teal, dimensions of 0.4 x 0. 8 x 0.4 inches, 2 Lithium ion batteries, iOS and Android compatible, 24/7 wearable stylish band, long battery life lasting more than a year having not to change, sleep and daily activity monitoring, calorie record, water resistant up to 50 meters, LCD screen having no backlight, always on.
- Fitness tracker, affordable, GPS features, water resistant, Bluetooth features, activity tracker, long battery life, five colours of variety, stylish.
- Personalised step goals, Garmin Connect app gives access to the free online community motivating the user by assigning badges based on activity.
- Inactivity indicator gives a visual reminder of an inactive status.
- No backlight, no altimeter, bothersome data uploading and syncing.
An ideal smartwatch for iPhone users coming at a mid-range price, the SMA smartwatch has both sports and fitness tracking features, IPS4 waterproofing, anti-splash functionality, 300 mAh battery, power and Home key, weight of 120g, two-mode dynamic heart rate monitor, a 22mm replaceable strap, music control interfaces and many more other features like the sedentary remind and remote control that helps in reminding the user to become active once more when they have been inactive or sedentary for a certain amount of time. Additionally it enables calls, has pedometer, sleep tracking, music control, Anti-lost capability, phone book access, call records, comes with silver and black strap and cool indicating features like the green and red circles for incoming calls alerting you of a call to be urgently picked up with the dragging of the green light circle to the right answering a call and the red to the left ending a call. For communication purposes, there’s need of changing communication source to SM-09 enabling smartwatch communications for it if you have an iOS device. Also, to add on, the watch has a helpful heart rate monitor for fitness check.
SMA Smartwatch is of 2.4 ounces, dimensions of 1.8 x 1.8 0.5 inches, iOS 8.0 or above and Android 4.4 or above compatibility, Bluetooth connectivity, special feature of microphone, of SMA09-Black-steel colour, Phone Standby Time with data of 72 hours, phone talk time of 2 hours, IP54 waterproofing, enabling calling, messaging notification, LED lights, phone book access, anti-lost feature, tracking, pedometer, heart monitor, music control, hand wash support and rainy day for being waterproof Remote capture and comes with 6-month warranty, languages of English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, French, Russian, German and Portuguese.
- Ideal for calling, messaging, variety of operation languages, 6 months warranty, fitness tracking, sedentary reminders, Remote capture, IP54 waterproofing, LED lighting, compatibility with both Android and iOS, unisex.
- 22m replaceable strap, anti-lost ability, music control and 300 mAh battery type.
- Not fascinating enough design.
- Not for the teenage folk.
An excellent sports’ watch the device is, the LEMFO smartwatch comes with compatibility features with the Android device the watch having 512MB of RAM, 4GB of ROM and Bluetooth feature support. As it stands the LEMFO comes with GPS functionality, sim, and TF card installation, supporting android 4.3 and up smartwatches but unavailable for iPhone. It has health trackers like heart rate monitor, pedometer and distance walked, with the support of push button notifications of calls, SMS, texts, and enabling of schedule alerts with social app notification features, Wi-Fi, application downloads. Practical functions and features the LEMFO smartwatch include no other than a phone book, information, browser, file management, recording, music, alarm clock use, weather reports, call records, watch assistant amongst many other most definitely beneficial perks of a watch under $100 suiting your desired interests. The watch’s bracelet supports waterproofing, though unfit for swimming, Bluetooth connectivity is 4.0, the possible connectivity to the watch is via the Watch Helper app downloaded from the google play or Apple store by the QR code scanning of the watch to search for the app on the google play or Apple Store. The memory of the watch can be extended by buying other TF card for memory is mostly occupied by the smartwatch app and software.
LEMFO smartwatch of 512MB of RAM, 4GB of ROM and Bluetooth connectivity 4.0. Its dimensions are 8.9 x 1.4 x 0. 4 inches, weight is of o.8 ounces, same as shipping weight, is of black and silver colour, enables phone talk time of 3.5 hours, Phone Standby Time with Data of 80 hours, special features microphone, batteries are of 1 Lithium-ion type, GPS navigation, and weather checking, independent cell-phone watch having multiple dials, supports both 3G and 2G network as well as Wi-Fi and has no nano sim.
- Sports watch with 4GB of ROM, 512MB RAM, GPS navigation, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, talking time of 3.5 hours, supports 2G and 3G network, Wi-Fi, TF support card up to 32GB, is big use in the small body, has watch assistant is affordable.
- Supports Android devices with 5.1 OS or above.
- Many languages supported.
- No right instruction.
- Too small letters to read.
A low-end smartwatch the Asus ZenWatch 2 is, the device comes offering a combination of both fine functionality and aesthetics, compatible to both iOS with at least iOS 9 OS and Android devices, is most definitely stylish in design but lacking the most common smartphone features like the heart rate monitor making slim fit when worn. It being of sleek design it isn’t built for huge hands for having a sort of flimsy strap. Of fine build, the ZenWatch 2 has an AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 make. For having an IP67, the smartwatch offers environmental resistance offering dust and water resistant, also made up of durable material make, has rounded square display offering a resolution of 280 x 280 adding to its appealing design. The AMOLED touchscreen is of 1.63 inches, highly responsive and smoothly working, the watch with an overall attractive look, has customizable faces credit to the ZenWatch Manager App the smartwatch comes with, has quite chunky but favourably good looking bezel, the watch operating on various software updated within a day before use, fast charging of Hypercharge magnetic charging system reaching about 60% charge within 15 minutes credits to the tech with which it is made of.
Additionally, the ZenWatch 2 has 512MB of RAM 4 GB in storage, has a built-in microphone and supports Wi-Fi connectivity having no need to have your phone nearby so long as you have a Wi-Fi connection nearby. The battery lasts 48 hours of full usage, though the battery is as good as Pebble 2’s at least it only takes 30-40 minutes to have the smartwatch fully charged, having also numerous apps by which it runs by.
Asus ZenWatch 2 is smartwatch of 9.6 ounces in weight same as shipping weight, dimensions of 11.4 x 7.2 x 1.6 inches, 1 Nonstandard Battery required, silver in colour, has Corning Gorilla Glass protecting deep scratches that cause the glass to break, IP67 water resistance able to be submerged up to 1-meter under water, ASUS Face Designer enables you to create the best watch face of your choice with ease of functionality. It is equipped with a luxurious stainless-steel casing with an elegantly curved watch crystal, offers incredibility in style and endless utility when paired with either Android or iOS devices.
- Is of fine build and stylish design, and has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protector, HyperCharge tech enables super-fast battery charging, has 512MB of RAM, 4GB in storage, Wi-Fi connectivity, attractive design, above average function and performance.
- High-end display, and has a slim fit and feel, water resistant up to 1-meter underwater, pairable to both iOS and Android phones, IP67 enables environmental resistance of dust and water, of AMOLED touchscreen.
- Needs so many software updates before use, taking a day to continue updates.
- The design isn’t ideal for large hands, small display for use for some.
- Battery life lasts only 48 hours.
The smartwatch is of a roundish design, of round dial watch design, with a 1.5inches graphical OLED display with 96×16 pixels of resolution. Also, the watch has notifier alert features of messages, social media apps to mention but a few and is designed to work with both iOS and Android devices. As at it stands the watch has customizable vibration patterns, filtering alerts, battery life of six days, tap glass feature recalling the notification up to five minutes after it was received. It has phone camera and Remote control, Phone Leash and Find Phone features, Voice Commands Control, free iOS/Android App Graphic OLED Display, wirelessly connectivity via Bluetooth 4.0 having silicone band, with stainless steel clasp, built-in rechargeable battery up to five days runtime.
Martian Smartwatch of dimensions weight 1.76 ounces shipping weight of 8.5 ounces, product dimensions 10.5 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches, 1 CRZ batteries required, wirelessly connected via Bluetooth, black colour,1.5 inches OLED display, ease of read detail with 96 x 16 pixels resolution, rechargeable battery of Lithium-ion polymer, notification for calls, SMS, email, social media notifications, customizable vibration patterns.
- Affordable, rechargeable battery, OLED Display, Bluetooth connectivity of 4.0, compatible for iOS and Android, voice commands, easy to read detail screen.
- Caller ID, SMS, email social app notifications and more.
- Has fitness stats as well as sports headlines.
- Isn’t waterproof.
- Somewhat lacks in appearance.
Coming with gorgeous face look, the Alcatel One Touch is that it has ideal USB charging, waterproofing, fitness tracking, top-shelf NFC functionality, proven to last two to five days of use upon only single charge, is slim, stylish, affordable, supports both iOS and Android devices, the uniqueness is that of its USB charging feature solving the taking care of the smartwatch charger. It comes with ease of use apps, health fitness tracking, music control as well as the camera. The watch is of unisex design, the camera has selfie control, smart activity reader, email and phone notifications available at one’s fingertips merely with a press of a button, particularly of light feel and its Health and Steps insights make it an ideal watch for fitness, an additional perk to its design.
Alcatel One Touch is of lightweight design 7.2 ounces in weight, same as shipping weight, 5.2 x 5.2 x 3/9 inches, noise cancellation, colour of black S/M, quick guide, charging cable, available in two sizes of S/M and M/L, phone notification features, camera, music control, rugged and is durable, water and dust proof, ideal for running, tracking activity, controlling phone, calorie reading, Phone Finder ability, built in USB charging.
- Sleep fit, available in two sizes of S/m and M/L, lightweight, fine fitness tracking of activities, calories recording, pairable to both iOS and Android, music control features, dust and waterproof, camera selfie control, fine USB charging, Phone Finder.
- Better than average battery life, metal sides, glass front style is of good a feel.
- Easy swipe touchscreen.
- Limited features.
- When fps is low, gives sluggish vibe.
This about concludes on the best smartwatches under 100 dollars. Take your pick and settle for what best suits you.